What is a Facial?
Facials are designed to enhance the appearance of your skin, making you look and feel more radiant. My facials are more than just a beauty treatment; I have designed them to not only target skincare concerns, but to deeply relax your body and mind as well.
I use SKN-RG Organics Performance Skincare in my facials. This multi-award winning “super organic” luxurious product range effortlessly lifts, tones and melts away the signs of ageing, revealing revived and restored youthful skin without the use of harsh chemicals, synthetics, animal ingredients, toxic ingredients or unnecessary fillers. Each ingredient is powerfully enhanced with SKN-RG Quanta Wavelength Technology that excites the cells of the “High Density Nutrients” to deliver exceptional performance.
What Happens During a Treatment?
There are two treatment options for my facials:
Luxury Facial (60 minutes)
The ultimate indulgence for your skin. The facial begins with a double cleanse to remove makeup and impurities before a gentle exfoliatior is used to buff away dead skin cells and bring a healthy glow to the skin. A rejuvenating massage of the face, neck and shoulders is then carried out using an essential oil blend chosen especially for you. A nourishing mask is applied while you are treated to your choice of a soothing hand, foot or head massage. The mask is removed with warm mitts before toner is used to tighten the pores and restore balance to the skin. An application of serum and moisturiser completes the treatment.
Express Facial (40 minutes)
For those that may not have time for a full facial. Includes a double cleanse, exfoliation, mask, head massage, tone and moisturise.
What are the Benefits of Facials?
Facials will help to:
- Deep cleanse the skin, removing dirt and impurities, and easing congestion
- Remove dead skin cells and encourage the growth of new ones
- Boost circulation, resulting in increased oxygen and nutrient supply to the tissues
- Improve and maintain facial muscle tone
- Enhance lymphatic drainage and removal of toxins
- Moisturise and nourish the skin
- Improve the skin’s appearance
- Target specific skincare concerns
- Promote feelings of deep relaxation
- Calm the mind, body and spirit.
Express facial – £37
Luxury facial – £46